Kill Spiders with Hairspray

Kill spiders by spraying hair spray on them. Any kind will do; aerosol or the pump spray kind. We have all kinds of weird bugs in Houston, Texas, USA and including spiders we know as "jumping spiders" because they really do jump. They're small and spotted black and white.

Hair spray will kill any spider. An exterminator told me it kills them by smothering them. Also, rubbing alcohol will kill them too - I read that on this site. Works like a charm. Hope this works for you!

By metroplex from Houston, TX

This works with bees and wasps, too. I'm allergic to those little suckers and keep a purse-sized hairspray with me as part of my "battle kit", LOL!

I am not in favor of killing anything, except spiders. If you want to buy a hair spray that really works fast, buy a can of Vavoom at the beauty shop.

It will make your hair stand straight up so you know it will freeze a spider. I have used it for that purpose for years. Non toxic too.

Will aussie hair spray work? and how fast does it kill a spider?

Anonymous

No just tried it

Thats sad because thats what i just used and he jumped so he is probly crawling in my home

Canned air works great and can serve two purposes. Use a can of condensed air to blow away the little ones. If you find a big gnarly one, turn the can upside down and spray that sucker.

Condensed gases, (most Nitrogen) in liquid form will freeze that spider so fast he won't even have time to run away.

Anonymous

Omgomg i just tried this and im extremely scared of spiders and i thought it was dead but now its mad and ran away

Home and Garden Pest Control SpidersAugust 4, 2010
🍀
💘