SaladsCopycat

Danner Foods Potato Salad Recipe

I am trying to find a copy cat recipe for Danner Foods Potato Salad. I think it's only distributed in the Central states. I tried all the copy cat recipe sites but to no avail.

Thanks,
Kayma from Canton, IL

By Naomi wileman (Guest Post)

Since you have started using bigger chunks of potato's in your salad, it doesn't taste the same. i really liked the other waym (small pieces of potato), and hope you will go back to making it the old way. I live in central Illinois

By SJE (Guest Post)

Enjoy, while you can. They are stopping production Oct. 15th and closing the doors. Unfortunately, they are not taking care of their long time employees either. The Danners passed away a while back and their heirs are closing the doors.

By Mark (Guest Post)

Please. Does anyone have this recipe? Devastated to learn that they're closing their doors.

There's no better potato salad out there. I have enjoyed it for nearly 30 years!

I just read that another company is going to make Danner salads and will be available again

Anonymous

This salad was the best! I hope they'll post the recipe if they have no intention of continuing the business.