White Heat Marks on a Wood Table

How do I get white rings marks, caused by heat, from my dining table?

By Lorraine Novack from Edmonds, WA

Best Answer

Try rubbing small amount of mayo into the ring and then buff it out with soft cloth or another way is to make a paste of coffee grounds and water, rub it in, leave for an hour and buff out! Super easy!

Best Answer

I have used a hair dryer. I "dry" the stain for about 30 seconds using hot heat, then buff it with a soft cloth. May need some patience but it works every time!

The hairdryer worked great! I just put a toasted cheese sandwich down on a paper towel on my end table and it left a perfect cloudy white impression of the piece of bread on my table.

I got the blowdryer and held it close to it and it took it away after a few minutes of making small circles. I wiped with some olive oil spray to bring back the shine. It's completely gone! Thanks!

A product I was recommended called Liberon worked wonders for me. Failed with the iron, just got another mark!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Furniture RepairMarch 31, 2011
📓
🌻
🎂