MiscellaneousCrafts

Buying Nylotex

I made covered wire hangers years ago using Denier nylon. It is no longer available in my city. I saw a pattern online using Nylotex. Any idea where I could find that? Any help would be appreciated.

Sue

If you type NYLOTEX YARN into GOOGLE, you'll find several "kijiji." websites selling the yarn. It appears Canada has all of it at the moment, so you'll just have to contact one or more of the sellers to see if they ship to the States.
Good Luck!

Does anyone know where I can find Nylotex Selvedge? I have searched Hobby Lobby and Michaels and they do not carry it. I want to make some coat hangers. We did this as a kid and it was a lot of fun.

By Marianne B.