Spring Neck Exercisers

In order to keep my growing double chin under control, I bought a spring neck exerciser online. It does work, you place it under your chin and push against the spring.

When I was investigating further remedies, I saw that it was said that you could use a spring toilet paper holder in a similar way, using the spring as resistance. I suppose you would have to put some sort of padding at either end, maybe adhesive foam? But it's worth a try if you are counting your pennies!

By Pamela Ruth M. from L.A. CA

Great idea with the toilet paper holder!

My friend bought this and it didn't work at all for her.I guess maybe it may depend on each person(?)She couldn't get her money back either after trying to return it. I would ask what info. commercial but this was in the summer so time is ran out.

Glad you are seeing a difference.