Zeak (Beagle Terrier Mix)

Zeak is 2 years old and is a Beagle/Terrier mix. We got him when he was 6 weeks old. Was driving into Hillsboro to do some shopping and passed a sign for free puppies. My son and I decided to check it out. I told my son that we would only take one if they had a male left. We already had 2 dogs at home. They happened to have one male left ... Zeak.

He likes to take walks in the snow, play with chew toys, get petted, petted, and petted!

Zeak is a very devoted, loving pet. He is the center of attention for my husband and I. Our "little boy" (ha ha). Everyone who sees him does the "ohhh, awww" thing and tells us how cute. We are sending Christmas cards this year with this photo and the inside of the card has "doggy etiquette" for the holidays.

By hvnlyhills from Peebles, OH

Cute!!!!! I love those kind of dogs, I hope Santa "Claws" brings him lots of cool doggy surprises! He looks like he deserves them! It's good that he's got such a loving home to spend Christmas in!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How cute! Our dog Sammy that we adopted last summer is our "little boy" too! He acts like it too! He is so attached to me it isn't funny..he won't even let my husband take him outside without me along.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

i love beagle/terrier mixes

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Awww how cute! i love him hes adorable I have a female beagle/terrier mix but shes black w/ white nose, white under belly, white paws, and a white tip of tail she is now 2 yers old she is so smart! her name is Jewel.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He's so cute! I was raised with a Beagle/Terrier mix named G.G. She was 3 years older than me, and had to be euthanized just before she turned 19 due to inoperable cancer. I was missing her and thought I'd look up Beagle Terriers. Zeak and Jewel are wonderful!

Reply Like this photo? Yes