DairyRecipes

Cilantro Sour Cream

Category Dairy

I love to use this as a condiment for tacos, nachos, fish, lime chicken, and even use as a dressing for a salad :-)

• 1 cup sour cream
  • juice of 2 lemons
  • 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
  • salt and pepper, to taste

Directions:

Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.

By Ann from Richland, WA

Dang Deeli, almost every time I see a recipe that sounds awesome it is from you. How do you do it? :)

Anonymous

Hi Merlene, Thanks so much for your compliment! I was very blessed to have had a Daddy who appreciated good food with good flavors and from as early as I can remember he always had a sweet way to convince me to try new things even if the name sounded yucky (like frog legs or snails)! He also always made sure to take my brother and I out to assorted nice restaurants at least twice a month. Although my parents both worked long hours and never taught me a thing about cooking, other than safety, I was inspired enough by the amazing world of flavor assortments to self teach and experiment by the time I was about eleven years old, which was forty six years ago.

The thing that's funny about it is that I do not have a big appetite but I just love flavor and cooking and sharing the meals with family, friends and neighbors. Speaking of neighbors, I have one who loves to be my guinea pig when trying new dishes! ;-)