Product FinderConsumer Advice

Buying a Small Surge Protector

Anyone know if a surge protector for 1,000 joules or more comes in small sizes? I've been looking for one that is 2 inches wide and shorter than 10 inches, but I am finding much wider ones everywhere.


Holly from Richardson, TX

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

July 21, 20070 found this helpful

http://www.smar  /specifications/

On the link above is one, but I could not find the exact width and length.
I know there use to be a small plug in type that was square and you could get them such places like Ace hardware, but I have not seen one in a while. But they only offered minimal surge protection also. I had one just for a tv in the kitchen because when certain other appliances would come on, it would cause it to dim, shrink in picture, etc. and the small plug in protector worked for me. But read the fine print and make sure it will do the job for what you need.

Here is another page link (amazon) with several to give ya an idea to see if this is kinda what yo are looking for.
Look toward bottom of page for the list.
http://www.amaz  ng/dp/B000JV3CKA

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
July 22, 20070 found this helpful

We went back to Fry's. They had some new stock and we purchased one. Thanks!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 21, 2007
Father's Day Ideas!
Summer Ideas!
Pest Control
Fourth of July Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2019 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2019/06/02 02:23:54 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!