Reviews of Carpet Steam Cleaners

What is the best carpet steam cleaner?

By Irmgard A. Meyer from TX

I have had a Hoover and a Bissell Pro Heat and the Bissell is the better machine. I have tenants and the Bissell Pro Heat cleans better. Always rinse thoroughly and use as little soap as possible. Soap residue will attract and hold dirt and your carpets will need to be shampooed more often. Hot water alone will extract a lot of dirt!

I have a Bissell rug shampooer as well. I love it.

I also have a Bissell Spot Bot, which is a small rug shampooer spot cleaner. You just put the soap and water in, put the machine on the spill or where a pet may have had a wee-wee accident, push the botton and it cleans the spot through the various steam, rinse cycles itself.

When your're done, if the entire area washing covered by the Spot Bot, just move it to the next spot and let it run.

My sister, sister in law and three coworkers have botten this. It's a life saver if you have children and/or pets. You don't have to drag out the big rug shampooer to clean up a small mess, like spilled juice, soda, etc.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningJanuary 1, 2011
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-09 16:12:24 in 990 msecs. ⛅️️