General AdviceConsumer Advice

Instructions for a Cuisipro Spray Pump

I purchased a Cuisipro spray pump, but the directions were not included inside. Could someone help me on how to use it? I could not find any directions online for the use of this spray pump. I purchased this 30 minutes from home and I hope someone on here has the directions to this pump. Thanks.

By lynetta Hamm from IA

I found a PDF that give instructions -
http://www.cuis  ns/SprayPump.pdf

Dawn

Well, you could go to www.cuisipro.com and write them an e-mail or call the corporate headquarters in Oneario, Canada at 905-475-6104 or call them in New Castle, Delaware at 302-326-4802.

I used to sell these in my store. The only thing you need to be careful of is to not fill it too much. Only fill it to about 3/4 full. Then just pump a few times until you feel it tightening (where you can't pump anymore) and you should be all set to use it. Again, don't fill it to the top, just 3/4 full. Hope this helps.