Crafts Made With Plastic Six Pack Rings

I have been searching the net for weeks to find a craft that involves plastic 6-pack rings. I am hoping someone will be able to share something, anything is good. I am interested in making a purse, blue bonnet flowers(?) but I haven't attempted any of these things on my own. Thank you in advance for your help.

Erica from New Braunfels, TX

By Sharon,Ky (Guest Post)

Years ago a friend taught me how to make a crocheted door hanger for Christmas decorating.It was a really easy project and I made many for gifts.If I can find one in my Christmas decorations I'll send a photo and try to explain how it's done.

I am looking for this pattern also!

By (Guest Post)

I was hoping someone would have a website for these crafts---my kids made "snowflakes" out of about 6 of them using a small stapler. and than they were sprayed with glitterly snow that comes in a can. I cherish them every holiday and look forward to bringing them out to display. I wish I was computer smart so I could take pictures for you:(

By Robin (Guest Post)

I just saw a wonderful snowflake made from 6-pack tops.....does anyone have a pattern for it?

Please email me at RobinP @ juno . com (remove spaces)

By Phyl-Ohio (Guest Post)

Years ago, my aunt made a cross from the rings. It was beautiful. She made lots of them for the church at Easter. Does anyone know how to do this? I was very young, and of course, did not pay attention as to how they were made. I would really appreciate it , if someone has the instructions.

By Phil (Guest Post)

Here's a link to the snowflake pattern and picture.
www.daniellesplace.com/.../winter_crafts.html#snowflakep

By lindsey (Guest Post)

i'd like to know how to make that soda 6 pack snowflake too, if someone could send me the instructions at drunkin69princess(at)hotmail(dot)com (i put the at and dot in brackets in case there is any email spam..thanks for helping) I'd like to do them with my brownies.

By Sandy (Guest Post)

I saw a snowflake craft one time in a magazine and I can't find it again and have been looking everywhere for it. If you hear of that would you let me know? sandy6162000 AT yahoo.com

What a pretty craft....Thank You!!!!

By Teri Davidson (Guest Post)

I know how to make the snowflakes, but I need to find instructions/pictures of the bluebonnets. Please help!

By linga734 (Guest Post)

Could someone please help me find the pattern for the snowflake made out of plastic six pack rings? We are having a book fair at school called Arctic Blast and need them for decorating the room. Thank you

By Donna (Guest Post)

I saw a Hyacinths made out of plastic 6-pack rings. Can someone give me directions?

By jeff sidoti (Guest Post)

I know you can make Christmas snowflakes with them.

By Robin (Guest Post)

I can make snowflakes from 6-pack rings - happy to help you if you are still interested

By Melissa (Guest Post)

I have the pattern for the snowflakes but would like the ones for the other items; crosses, hyacinths, blue bonnets, wreaths, etc. If you have it, please send it to me at mkslifer at msn dot com

By Amy C (Guest Post)

Here are the instructions for the hyacinth:
www.texashomeeducators.com/craftsforkids.htm#Hyacinth

I would love to have a pattern for a crocheted wreath door hanger using plastic six pack rings. I think the one I saw had 9 small wreaths going down it. I need a pattern, please help! Thanks, Beverly :)

My email address is: melebev AT aol.com