CatsPets

Jo Jo The Cat

Jo Jo is 4 months old, she is a mixed breed. We got her about 1 month ago. She likes to jump on your legs when you walk through the house. I recently put down a cat I had for 11 years, and did not want another. My daughter's cat had kittens. My 2 year old grandbaby said, " Mawmaw, take Jo Jo home with you." I could not resist that.

I drove for 2 hours scared that my husband would be mad at me. Now, I don't know who loves her the most. She is the most unusual and is the stubbornest cat I have ever seen. It is her way or no way at all, and then is the biggest baby. We love her to pieces.

By Sherry from Stokesdale, NC

Oh! She's adorable! Who wouldn't fall in love with that sweet little face? Thanks for sharing! I love her color!

Reply Like this photo? Yes