Product FinderConsumer Advice
To Top

Replacement Parts for a Gott Cooler

Both of the lid straps for my Gott 50 ice cooler have broken. Does anyone know of replacement parts?

By buckco from Kansas City


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

October 4, 20100 found this helpful

I'm looking for an o-ring for a Gott cooler model 1524.

By Bob from Auburn, NY 13021


Replacement Parts for a Gott Cooler

Gott coolers are owned by Rubbermaid, which in turn is owned by US Plastics. You can look this up on google as Gott or Rubbermaid. You can go to and write an e mail or call them at 1-800-809-4805. They are listed as being in Ohio. They may be able to help. You may also try your local hardware store to see if they stock the size o ring you need. (08/02/2010)

By foxrun41

Replacement Parts for a Gott Cooler

Auto parts stores carry lots of o-rings. I once found a sealing o-ring for my bread machine. (08/06/2010)


By tomatohanger

Comment Was this helpful? Yes
Related Content
Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 4, 2010
stainless steel thermos
Replacement Parts for a Gott Thermos
Close up image of cooler with metal rack inside
Replacement Parts for Gott Cooler
Gott Lunch Box
Finding Replacement Bottles for a Gott Lunch Box
Finding Replacement Parts for a Gott Thermos
Halloween Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/10/13 15:23:12 in 419 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!