Birdbath Visitors

We have many little visitors to our birdbath each day. Usually the squirrels only like the bird food, but Texas summers are unforgiving even for the wildlife. We would all like some relief, send rain and a nice cool breeze, please.

By Bobbie

Cute photo. Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He looks like he is just enjoying that bath so much! I am praying for rain for you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I'm a squirrel-watcher (might as well be, they're going to eat all the bird seed anyway) and this is the best squirrel pic I've ever seen. I love it. Great shot.

Hope you get your rain...and some for us here in NY.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Ahh, poor little hot thing! That's a great photo, thanks for sharing!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

OMG that is the funniest picture!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How adorable! That squirrel is certainly chillin'. ;-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How adorable! Thanks for sharing. Here's hoping you get some rain and a nice, cool breeze!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank all of you for the encouraging remarks on the photo shot of our friend the squirrel trying to cool of here in Rockwall, TX. I love reading the comments, his was a fun photo to snap. It is our 14th day with temps over a 100 with no relief or rain in sight. I am praying for rain as so many need it all over the US.

We had a water pipe break outside in our front bed yesterday due to the movement of the hard clay soil we have, thankfully, it was not under our foundation, so the bill was only several hundred $$. The joys of home ownership. Have a blessed day all of you Thrifty readers. Bobbie

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I just love this picture, thanks for sharing. I know about our Texas heat, I live in Grand Prairie and we all need a good soaking rain. I am so ready for October to arrive. ;-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos WildlifeJuly 9, 2011
😷
🐛
😎
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf51805689.tip.html