Home SellingBudget & Finance

Take Seasonal Photos Of Your Home

Here is a tip that you should begin right now, in the event you ever decide to sell your home:

Take seasonal photographs of your home's exterior (with your holiday lights and decorations up, after a snowfall, with the autumn leaves, in spring with all your bulbs in bloom, the rosebushes in full glory, etc.) Place these in an album, when you get ready to sell your home, these make a seasonal sales pitch no matter the ACTUAL season!

By Diana from Prospect, KY

By sandy (Guest Post)

Wow what a great idea. I never thought of that. I am going to pass that along to some of my friends that are trying to sell there home. sandycrafty1 AT yahoo.com

Awesome idea! My neighbors house is situated just so that after a rain storm in the summer, big, pretty rainbows will form right over her house! We took pictures and I will suggest to her that she add seasonal pictures to them in the event they should want to sell. Or actually, just as pretty album pictures of their home to save and remember. Thanks for the sweet and useful idea!

My father is a builder and my mother is a veteran Realtor that quit the job because my father travels. This is so going to help with the houses they buy, remodel and re-sell. They do such a great job, prospective buyers should see it all the time!