How Can I Tell if a Cleaning Product is Really "Green"?

How do I check to confirm that an, advertised as green, cleaning product like this one: http://getwipeout.com, is really green? What ingredients shouldn't be there in order for it to be environmentally friendly?

By dreamclean from NY, NY

Google each and every ingredient, one at a time, and read exactly what each of those ingredients are. Company's can call their products 'Green' or 'Natural' willy nilly because there are not yet strict enough federal governmental controls for the advertisement of these products.

Oh! I was just going to look up exactly what ingredients are in that product you're asking about and when I tried to check out the link you mentioned (by copy and pasting in to search engine) McAfee has a question mark for every single link regarding getwipeout. Guess I would say at this point not to buy it. ;-)

Better Living Green Living ShoppingAugust 19, 2010
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-27 16:26:39 in 928 msecs. ⛅️️