Check out the Free Piles

Whenever I see some junk to be picked up I amble over to it and look at it. I find perfectly good furniture, clothing, and other things that are useful around the apartment or house. I was homeless for a while so I had nothing. As soon as I got my apartment (2 years later) I bought some furniture new (a sofabed) but the rest I found in the junk.

I did buy some used dressers also, but most of my furniture is someone elses unwanted things. A little paint and scrubbing is all this stuff needs. Since I have everything I need and some of the things I want, I don't do this a lot anymore, but that habit was a money saver supreme.

By mmgarren