Buying Clear Glass Plates?

Does anyone know where you can get clear glass plates? There was a post on here awhile back where someone had decopodged one with some cute pictures and I would like to try it too.

IMAQT1962 from ILLINOIS

By edieparks (Guest Post)

Walmart has clear dinner plates.
edie

By Wanda (Guest Post)

I found my clear plates at Wal-Mart. Jo-Ann Fabrics also sell them.

I just bought some round ones at JoAnn Fabric on Saturday. They were $3.something each ($3.37, something like that, less than $3.50). I bought a set of 4 square ones at Walmart for $10 for the box but I think it was in a seasonal display (purple box, display had a lot of decorative party-ware stuff). I looked at a local thrift store but what I did find there was scratched or frosty-looking from wear.

I bet almost any Dollar store will have them.

I recently saw some at Kohls. Try Salv.Army and thrift stores first.

Yrs ago I was going to try this too, but I didnt know what it was called. A friend used a clear glass plate and put glue on the back then

put marerial on the back (with a beautiful scene on it) then applied
glue to the back of the material. She used a large plate though.. rather close to a platter. She has a gorgous home and has this on her living room wall.. its eye catching!! I was stunned to find out she made it herself in a rather short time.

Yes its called modge Podge. A simple process. One coat modge Podge to back of plate, all the way to edges, place fabric on plate with good side down and centered if you have a particular item you want to showcase. Smooth fabric all around plate, making sure there are no creases. Let dry. Apply second coat f Podge. Let dry. Trim excess fabric with a craft knife all around and close to edges as possible. Spray with clear varnish. Let dry and you are done

By (Guest Post)

I used to decoupage for a living and have quite a few left over. All different sizes.

ronkus1 AT aol.com

contact me if your interested

By reggie (Guest Post)

I see someone used to do decoupage for a living.
What are the steps for this process? I think I seen it for the first time this weekend at a craft show.

By Jenni (Guest Post)

Target also has them. 12 for 20 bucks. Dollar tree has them also along with glasses. If you are into that you might also try glass etching, you just use a template and 10 min. later you wash the etching stuff off and you have permanently etched the glass. Micheal's sells the glass etching supplies. This is also beautiful and makes a wonderful decoration.
Jenni

Do I have a site for you! Go to behrenbergglass.com and you will be in clear glass plate heaven!

Their selection is incredible...round, square, rectangle...in a multitude of sizes. Hope you enjoy this site!

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 14, 2006
🎃
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf52635568.tip.html