Home RemediesHealth & Beauty

When Someone Doesn't Feel Well

Whenever someone does not feel well; use a cool water-moistened washcloth on their forehead and in some cases, their closed eyes, too. Have them lay back and relax; preferably in a darkened room. It doesn't cure anything, but it does make you feel better. This works well, especially before you go to sleep.

By it's.only.me from PA

What a kind thing to do. I will remember your tip next time someone I know feels bad.

My mom has been doing this for me all my life! It's the best! And when I got married, I had to teach my husband, "no matter my ailment or complaint, get a washcloth and bowl of ice water." Now he does it for me with the belief that it has magic powers and will make me feel better. He even brought it to me when I got rejected from a job interview! :)
Sweet man. And, yes, it did make me feel better. It's good for any occasion.