Recipes with Tender Meat

Category Meats
A cut of meat and a metal meat tenderizer.
Preparing meat so it is very tender will make it much easier to chew. This is a guide about recipes with tender meat.

Hard boil meat (be it beef, chicken or pork) in 2 boullion cubes and 16 ounces of water for the most tender meat that even a small child can eat without teeth or an adult without their dentures. Take the meat flavored water to make a low calorie gravy with the directions that are on any corn starch box. This is the only way I have made gravy in over 20 years, IT IS THAT GOOD AND EASY.

Doing any meat this way is also much easier on me. Get the water to a full rolling boil before adding but cut up pieces of meat and boil hard for about 10 to 15 minutes (depending on how well you like your meat done).

By Paula Jo Carr from Mebane, NC

Tenderizing meat, either manually or with a solution, makes for a tasty dish. This guide is about how to tenderize meats.

Tenderizing a pork chop.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains pot roast recipes. Even cheaper cuts of meat come out moist and tender when cooked as a pot roast.

Pot roast with potatoes and carrots.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

I am taking care of my Dad who is ninety. He is in good health but has a hard time chewing meat. Does anyone have any recipes that I could use?

By Lynda (crabby) from Kearny, NJ

Best Answer

Lynda, I work with elderly almost daily. Just put any meat in a blender or processor, add chicken broth, beef broth, milk, or any vegetable juice. Chop it fine, but not all the way to puree unless he hasn't any teeth. This works well with vegetables too. Hope this helps. L

Best Answer

Shepards pie, quiche, baby food, soups with meat chopped, cream beef, mash potatoes with ground meat & gravy. I did a lot of these when my Mom was sick.