Bamboo Stalks Are Yellow?

I have a bamboo plant that is turning yellow and squishy. There are three stalks and only one is still green. I have tried everything, but it is still looking bad.

Does anyone know what is happening and how to fix it? I have had it for three years and this is the only time I have had problems.

Is it in dirt or water? Mine are in a wide vase with pebbles and water. It is good to take everything out and rinse off the pebbles from any dust annually. If in dirt, make sure no pets are getting in. You may need to repot. The quick fix to save most plants is to sprinkle some used coffee grounds onto dirt, rub into soil lightly. Banana peels work too.

When I lived in the South, tap water killed my Lucky Bamboo - like yours. Finally someone suggested using bottled water & it worked. Here in N.E., the tap water is fine.

Throw it out and go to the dollar store and get a new one. Once it is yellow, it is probably too late to save it.

Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsMarch 6, 2009
🐛
😎
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf53117511.tip.html

House PlantsGardening