Hanging a Bird Feeder to Avoid Droppings on the Deck

I would like to have a bird feeder on my back deck, but I am concerning about having "droppings" on the deck. Is there any particular design that would be good to help avoid this aspect of having a bird feeder. My deck has a railing all around it so possibly there is some way I could position a feeder that would work.

Thank you.

By Sally P.

Check right at Lowes or online at Amazon.com
I recently shopped for one that clamps onto my deck & had to look extra hard to find one that hangs inside of my deck. The style you would want, hanging towards the outside fo your deck, is much mpre available. I have in fact saw one right at Lowes and a number of them online at Amazon.com. Just put deck clamp hanger in the search box and a nice variety will pop up.