Making Green Bay Packers Doilies

This is my own design Packers doily, I crocheted it myself. I do enjoy crocheting. I've been doing it for years since I was a teen. I do sell lots of them for my friends. We all love the Green Bay Packers here in Wisconsin.

Spoiledbrats from Fond du Lac, WI

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

4 Questions

How do you get that pattern to make the Green Bay dolies and coasters?

By Teresa D.

Answers

Do not know if this is the one you want. ThriftyFun has a source but appears she does not sell the pattern, instead makes them to sell. The info below is dated 2008:

hi everyone my email is if any one wants a nice homemade crocheted packers design doiliy i be happy to crochet some thanks for all the interest
sheilajean AT charter.net

Answer this Question

How can I get the patterns for the Green Bay Packers doily and coasters? Would like to make them for Christmas.

By Pat Koetters from Waukesha, WI

Answer this Question

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

I love to crochet Packers doilies and coasters. I do take request for orders.

Green Bay Packers coasters.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Crafts Crochet PatternsJuly 8, 2014
🎂
🎃
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf53317225.tip.html