Attach Microfiber Cloths To Cleaning Bottles

Like many others, I have discovered the glory of microfiber cloths and I use them everywhere and have been for years. One tip that has really helped to eliminate the use of paper towels, is to use a rubber band and attach a microfiber cloth to each one of my cleaning bottles. Now when I go to clean the windows, I grab the can, cloth is attached, throw the rubber brand on my wrist, and clean away. After a few cleanings, I throw the cloths in the wash and replace them with clean ones. Easy!

By Elaine (Guest Post)

Can you tell me about their benefits? I have heard of them but have not used them.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJanuary 11, 2008
🎂
📓
🌻