AdviceCharity

Youth Scavenger Food Hunt

My Church's youth recently had a "Scavenger Hunt". It consisted of groups of teenagers (with an adult), going door-to-door asking for canned goods. The group with the most donations was the winner. They collected over 15 boxes of canned goods to donate to the local soup kitchen. It was a fun way to give back.

By Leslie from Brandon

Thanks for sharing! What a great idea! This can be done anytime of the year. Unfortunately there is a need for food banks year around. Thanks :)

That is a wonderful idea! I think I'll mention it to the Youth Minister at my church. Our food bank is always low! Thanks so much for sharing this tip and God bless you.