CatsPets

Oscar The Cat

Category Cats

Oscar

This is my cat Oscar. He is about 10 years old. He is a domestic shorthair cat. I got him after I lost my other cat in a house fire. I got him from the shelter in jan. 1996 The day before he was going to be put down.

Oscar likes to take over my computer, then when I want a turn he boots me off the internet. Lol

Tip: If your cat won't move while youre dusting, use his tail as a duster.

oscarcat.jpg

By PATRICIA

Anonymous

Oscar is so handsome! I miss my 2 that looked just like him, Fritz and Fuzzball. I am glad that you rescued him and glad that he has you, Patricia!
"Dogs have masters. Cats have "staff".
http://www.teapotcottage.com

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oh those green eyes! Memorie of my first rescue at age 9, I found Harold. He looks like your Oscar. I like the name Oscar it sounds noble. I think it is nice you went to the shelter, it is the best place to get a pet.

=^..^=

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Sandy (Guest Post)

We have a cat about the same age also named Oscar and ours is orange tabby. I got him and his brother from my mother about the same time you got yours ..

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I love the look on his face, that says it all. I've always been partial to tabbies and he is very handsome.

Reply Like this photo? Yes