Add Cream Cheese to Spicy Cheese Dip

We recently bought some white cheese dip from a Mexican restaurant. It was too hot and spicy for all of us, so I took a about 3 ounces of cream cheese, melted it, and added it to the dip. Perfect! The result was just right in flavor, and the creaminess it added was awesome. Try it!

By shirley felts from Tallassee, TN

Anonymous

Such a good idea! I recently did something similar. I love Marie's brand of salad dressings and decided to try their Chipotle Ranch Dressing. It's really, really good but was a tad too spicy for my taste on a salad. I mellowed it out with a bit of sour cream and it was perfect. ;-)

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food FixesSeptember 29, 2010
📓
🌻
🐛