Buying Johnson's Glo-Coat Floor Wax

It can be frustrating when you can't find your favorite floor care product at any of your local stores. This is a guide about buying Johnson's Glo-Coat floor wax.

Where can I purchase J & J Hard Gloss-Glo coat floor wax?

By brashare

Answers

Anonymous

I don't believe Johnson & Johnson has made Glo Coat for years. Here is a link to their webpage where you can see what products they now make by clicking the links on the left.

http://www.jnj.  ucts/?flash=true

In most stores you won't find many floor waxes, since most floors are now no-wax. You can probably find Mop and Glo, but if you want regular floor wax, you might find some at Home Depot.

If I am not mistaken, GloCoat was made by SC Johnson (Johnson Paste Wax, Pledge) not Johnson and Johnson.

Johnson One Step No Buff took the place of GloCoat. Available on-line and at some hardware stores.

Johnson and Johnson NEVER made Glo-Coat. That was Johnson's Glo-Coat. You need a time machine to go back to the 60's to find this product.

Glo-Coat was made by Johnson's Wax, and they advertised aggressively on Fibber McGee and Molly's radio program, which I am coincidentally listening to right now.

Where do you buy Glo Coat wax for tile floors?

By Rick

Answers

If you search online, you will find that the product was last manufactured in 1988 and is not available as as most floors are now no wax.

You can't buy Johnson's "Glo-Coat" or "Klear" anymore, but the absolute original formula is used in "Johnson's One Step No Buff Wax" it is a professional product but can be pitched easily on line. It has all kinds of solvents in it that you should not inhale (that's why they took it off the shelves, but that's why it works so well) By the way, Malco Products has purchased the rights to manufacture the original "Jubilee Kitchen Wax" one of my favorite cleaning products. Hope this was helpful.

I remember the days in Army basic Training when a spit-shine on my boots was required...like for an inspection in 15 minutes! I would quickly reach for my hidden flask of Glo-Coat & cotton balls and presto...my boots had that impressive dazzling shine. Sorry that they don't make it anymore as its creamy consistency adhered to shoe wax perfectly!

Where can I purchase the original Glo Coat floor wax for wood floors?

By KIM C.

Answers

Where do I find hard gloss glo coat wax?