Shopping for Glo Coat Floor Wax

Where do you buy Glo Coat wax for tile floors?

By Rick

If you search online, you will find that the product was last manufactured in 1988 and is not available as as most floors are now no wax.

You can't buy Johnson's "Glo-Coat" or "Klear" anymore, but the absolute original formula is used in "Johnson's One Step No Buff Wax" it is a professional product but can be pitched easily on line. It has all kinds of solvents in it that you should not inhale (that's why they took it off the shelves, but that's why it works so well) By the way, Malco Products has purchased the rights to manufacture the original "Jubilee Kitchen Wax" one of my favorite cleaning products.

Hope this was helpful.

I remember the days in Army basic Training when a spit-shine on my boots was required...like for an inspection in 15 minutes! I would quickly reach for my hidden flask of Glo-Coat & cotton balls and presto...my boots had that impressive dazzling shine. Sorry that they don't make it anymore as its creamy consistency adhered to shoe wax perfectly!