Garbanzo Bean Cabbage Stew
This inexpensive, easy to make stew is not only filling it is absolutely delicious. This is a page about garbanzo bean cabbage stew.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a very simple stew to make and is so yummy! It is also an inexpensive meal.
Read More Comments
- Polish sausage
- 2 small (or 1 large) head of cabbage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cans garbanzo beans
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- Quarter cabbage, remove hard stem, and cut up. Set aside.
- Slice sausage and brown it in Dutch oven or other large pot. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Chop onion and brown in pot until translucent. Add garlic.
- Add sausage back to pot. Add cabbage and garbanzo beans, including liquid.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer. Cover and cook, approx. 30 minutes, until cabbage is done. Stir occasionally.
By lalala... from Port Orchard, WA
View this video on making Garbanzo Bean Cabbage Stew.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.