Beau (Lab/Rottweiler)

Beau is 12 weeks old. She is a Lab cross rottweiler. I found an advertisement on the net when she was 8 weeks old. She likes to sleep and chew on socks and paper. She also likes lots of food!

By michelle from Edinburgh

She's a cutie. But if she's chewing on socks when they start unraveling PLEASE take away. A friend of mine has a cocker spaniel and she let him chew on socks and the dog started to whine. He had the threads of the sock out of his mouth my friend went to pull the threads out and her dog started yowling.

She ended up taking him to the vet who did emergency surgery to remove the threads that became entangled around his organs. He almost died. Please find a different toy for Beau to play with.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a pretty dog.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She's beautiful, and is going to be a big girl and eat a lot pretty soon. From my experience, train her not to beg for food or "steal" people's food from the get-go or you may have problems later. It's one problem with animals; you can't sit them down and explain and converse. Other than that, I love them unconditionally the same way they love me. Enjoy.

Reply Like this photo? Yes