Beaded Purse Has Yellowed

I want to use my mother's wedding purse as my something borrowed but it has yellowed. It is beaded with crystals. Any ideas?

Chloe14 from Detroit, MI

What kind of fabric/fiber is it, and what kind of beading? Is the purse in good condition, other than the yellowing?

If cotton, soaking in a solution of hot Oxyclean may get rid of the stain-- I was able to treat vintage crocheted doilies sucessfully, but it took a few tries to get all of the staining out.

If it is a bead crochet or bead knit purse, it may be either cotton or silk cord-- turn inside out before washing and/or soaking in the Oxyclean.

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousMay 12, 2006
🌻
😎
😷
👔
🎆
🐛

Generated 2020-05-26 04:11:55 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

MiscellaneousCleaning