Using My Own Aloe Vera Plant

How do I process my own aloe vera plant at home?

Randi from Deer Lodge, MT

By Becka (Guest Post)

In the UK you can get cream "bases" to which you add essential oils to make the cream of your choice. Also shampoo, showergel bases are available, generally from internet suppliers though some wholefood stores sell them. I presume you could add the sap to these for aloe products. Hope there's something similar available for you!

By Lynda (Guest Post)

Processing is almost impossible unless one has acres and acres of Aloe growing AND THEN all the equipment/recipe secrets for processing the liquid, which is what I assume you are looking for? This plant grows like sunflowers down in Mexico, so it's really hard to try to compete with them. Just open the leaves when they are thick and use the liquidy

sticky gooey insides for burns, scratches, itches, and
mild rashes. Good luck and God bless. : )

By vijay (Guest Post)

How do i use aloe vera plant to treat my falling hair?

By Bluchicca (Guest Post)

I need to know if I can use products of aloe vera in allergic disorders of my face? I am 50.
Thanks for your help!

By veronica (Guest Post)

Would I see results in 1 month using aloe plant juice on my lash so they can grow?

By Stephanie (Guest Post)

Can Aloe Vera Plants cure eczema?

By Stephanie (Guest Post)

How do I prepare Aloe Vera succulents as drink. Do I need to cook it first or can it be consumed directly (after removing the outer skin) as gel cut or blended in juices.

By nitza (Guest Post)

I am 45 and I look good, but I will like to look better as I age, can I sue aloe for the puffiness under the eye and prevent wrinkles? if so, how do I do it? How do I prepare the aloe vera?

By diane (Guest Post)

I am out of money , but I have a plant and my daughter has a bad cold.

By Jeff H. (Guest Post)

I have been using aloe right from the dirt for about 2 years now. You should only water the plant after the soil has dried then simply add more water, do not over water or you will kill the plant. Remember this plant is a member of the Cacti family.

I think that aloe works better than most leading products, they seem to irritate my skin, aloe soothes my skin after I shave, heals pimples quickly and if I have a pimple that might leave a little scar guess what the aloe gradually removes the mark. I suggest the use of Aloe! I am a big believer!

By Anna (Guest Post)

Using ALoe Vera is the best thing to use and we should also plant Aloe vera men to protect it.

By Jasmeet K. (Guest Post)

I wants know that how can i use the aloe vera plant on my face. Because I don't know how will make the aloe vera juice and cream. I need know that my skin is very delicate skin means pimple skin. So what I do. I want to ask how to use it. Kindly reply to me soon and My E-mail is jasskaur15 AT yahoo.com

Regards, Jasmeet Kaur

Jasmeet if you have an aloe vera plant at home. You need to cut open the leaves in two long slices and then using a spoon or knife scrape of the pulp from the leaves and collect it. Then wash your face and apply the pulp on your face using finger tips. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes but you can keep it for a longer duration as well. Make sure to use it regularly for at least a week you will definately see some difference. Also make sure you drink at least 5 liters of water daily.

Using my own plants at home