Millie (Cocker Spaniel)

Millie is an 8 year old Cocker Spaniel. I got Millie a year ago from a family that had 8 dogs, and some of them were picking on her and biting her. The family decided to find her a new home. I found her on Craigslist on the internet.

She loves to go for rides in the car and play ball. The other family named her Sweetie, but I call her Millie. That's a long story that I'll tell another time.

By creativediane from Woodinville, WA

Millie is a very pretty girl! She reminds me of my Freckles. We had him for 15 years. I still miss my friend, but I keep good memories close to my heart. Thanks for sharing her with us!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oh, Millie is beautiful! I just lost my precious Amber who was also a blonde cocker. You are so wonderful to have taken her in! Bless you and Millie!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Millie is such a lovely girl and she looks so sweet. Bless you for taking her away from a bad situation.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Update on Millie: She got very sick she had a blood clot on her hip and some badly infected teeth. Also throwing up and blood in her stool, I had to put her to sleep it was a very sad day for me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Even our Millie gets hot in AZ! We moved from WA to AZ and even our dog Millie had a hard time getting used to the heat and needed the fan. Its now her favorite place to sit.

By creativediane from Woodinville, WA

Millie Sitting on the Floor next to a Fan

Comment Like this photo? 5

How cute! This reminds me of several photos I have seen of dogs, usually basset hounds, sitting in front of a fan with their long ears flying outward. If possible, you might want to see if Millie would enjoy cooling off in a small kiddie pool. Thanks for sharing this photo & best wishes to you & Millie.

Reply Like this photo? Yes