Matted Faux Fur

I accidently put a faux fur lined jacket in the dryer for 10 minutes. Of course, it is now matted. Is there anything I can do?

Treva from AZ

By (Guest Post)

I would suggest finding a shoe brush used for suede shoes it has a short soft bristle with usually a wood handle and resembles a scrub brush
I use it on teddy bears and dols hair i am trying to retore for my private collections. Good luck

By jeanne (Guest Post)

i did the same thing..it sounds like its "burned" because "modacrylic" means in a round about way, plastic! I tried brushing it, and then clipping it back...if you have a sweater defuzzer, try that, or scissors...i was upset because mine was the whole shawl collar!!

Home and Garden Repair ClothingJanuary 6, 2007
🍀
💘