Jaxs, Oliver Riley, and Chaz (Dogs)

Chaz Cinco De Mayo Reyes is a 6 month old Catahoula. I got Chaz when he was 6 weeks old. He is blind in one eye and deaf in one ear. He did not have a chance; the animal shelter was gonna put him to sleep. As with all my dogs I looked into his eyes and fell in love. I had to rescue him. Chaz loves to play with his brothers Jaxs Alejandro and Oliver Riley. He enjoys the pool also. He is quite a swimmer. I love my boys.

I lost Gentle Benjamin in February 2011 (he was 18) when we had to put him to rest. That left me with Heinken. He was 11 and Jaxs was 2 years old. So then we adopted my black lab Oliver Riley. We lost Heineken to congestive heart failure two months after Benjamin. Jaxs and Oliver really needed a brother, so I adopted Chaz.

After reading posts on my picture regarding Benny, you can see that I have a lot of time and love to give. When I saw Chaz, I had to take him. I was basically his only way out of there and his only chance of survival. He comes from a breeder that did not want him. As you can see his head is mostly white. Catahoulas that are mostly white have a high likelihood of being blind or having other issues so they are tossed aside.

This little boy is amazing just like my Jaxs (who was given to me from a young girl that could not provide for him) and Oliver Riley (he was at a shelter). So I would like to introduce to you my fabulous trio Jaxs (my Shepaherd), Oliver Riley (my black Lab), and Chaz Cinco De Mayo (my Catahoula).

By Sandra

Looks like you have a wonderful family there. I have 3 dogs also and they bring much love to you. I have never lived a day of my life without dogs or cats

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thanks, Sandra, for rescuing an innocent little pup who would have otherwise met a terrible and undeserved fate. Every life is precious, and now he will live his out with a family who loves him! I hope you have many happy years with Jaxs, Oliver & Chaz!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

These are absolutely beautiful dogs. I am so glad they have you for a Mommy

Reply Like this photo? Yes

In These Pages
Pets Pet PagesOctober 28, 2011
👒
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf58766755.tip.html