Troubleshooting Electrical Problems After Lightning Storm?

We recently had a severe storm with a lot of lightning. Apparently lightning ran in the house through the cable and also tripped a breaker causing the house to lose power. I wasn't home at the time so my girlfriend called the power company, which found and reset the breaker for her. Every light and outlet for the upstairs part of the house is working.

The problem is, I have no power to the basement area and I can not find any other tripped breakers. The breakers weren't marked when they were installed so I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

By Dennis M.

Maybe your lightbulbs are burned out; maybe you need to reset the breaker for the basement.

Anonymous

I have just experience the same problem, perhaps the breaker failed, change the breaker first and see if that works

Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalMay 11, 2011
📓
🌻
😎
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf59271858.tip.html

ElectricalHome