Product FinderConsumer Advice

Instruction Manual for Sears Serger

I have lost the instructions to thread and operate my serger. If you have a Sears serger I need your help. Thanks.

By wilma

HI Wilma,

Just type in the search area, "sears serger operating manual" and you will be directed to where you can find them. You will need to find the model number and/or serial number on the machine so you can type them into the proper spot in the Sears site. It's not as difficult as it sounds.

Sincerely
Marie

I agree with the previous post, check on the internet, and you should have no problem finding a post that will give you a manual that shows the threading. Having a Sears serger myself, I do give this piece of advise: get a long handled serger threader at any notion shop.

This little piece of equipment has saved me much agrivation and frustration....especially with my arthritis!