Looking for Pine Jelly Soap?

Anyone know whatever happened to pine jelly soap? It used to come in a plastic jar and was a wonderful cleaning product. My mother used to put a dab on a rag and wipe down the counters or mix it with water and wash the floors, etc. And it was so cheap! I have looked everywhere!

joynchocolate from Landisville, PA

Are you referring to Murphy's Oil Soap?

Ive been looking for this exact soap for years. The stuff on the market smells nothing like it!

Anonymous

No pine jelly soap for cleaning floors

By joynchocolate (Guest Post)

No, it was a green "jelly" that smelled like pine.

Guardian Chemical makes Kenny's Pine jelly so ap

I'm looking for that same pine jelly product ,that you described. If I recall I think Whitecaps made it.Im not sure.I really would like to find it. I order a similar product from Kenny's Gaurdian Company in Cleveland Ohio. If interest Google line jelly soap or Gaurdian Co. in Cleveland Ohio.

Try Vermont County Store. They sell a lot of stuff that is hard to find and they contact the makers and then carry it.

Anonymous

Unfortunately if Vermont Country store carries it, you can bet it will no longer be cheap.

Amen

By (Guest Post)

Try soapsgoneby.com to see if they have it.

Have you tried your local agricultural store? We have them
around this area called Agway. When I can't find things at
the regular places, I go there and if they don't have it,
they usually know where I can find it.

I did find this site, but it says sold in a 55 gallon drum.
www.sanitek.com/Application.asp?ApplicationClickID...

Dear JoynChocolate,

I manufacture Kenny's Pine Jelly Soap just as you described, i.e. fluorescent green with pine oil. My product is packaged in 5lb and 40lb containers. It is jellied. You can call me, Kenny, at 216-721-2262....Guardian Co. Inc. I am working on my website.....guardianchemical.com. I should be 'up' at the end of February '10. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kenny

Is your web sight up and running? I have been looking for the old pine jelly mom used years ago thank you.

Anonymous

I have looked and looked for it. I bought some Pine Sol marked ORIGINAL scent and there was nothing original about it. It doesn't even contain Pine oil anymore! How can it be original when it's a totally different formula. I can only assume they stopped making it but what I find odd is that you can't find anything where it ever even existed. There are other Pine jelly soaps many commercial but I haven't tried those. Ahhhh the good ole days. I don't even remember who made that. My mom would mop the cement floor in our basement She had a lot of shelves down there that we stored all of the foods she would can. That was a good product. She always used that and Lestoil or Pine Sol.

I have found the pine gel at RSA made 9.95 abucket

Anonymous

I been looking for it for years cant remember the name though

i agree, kenny's pine jelly soap from cleveland ohio is the same thing. he mixes every batch by hand. it is wonderful.

I am looking for the pine jelly soap in a plastic jar that my mother and grandmother used for all of their cleaning in the house. I need to buy some. Can anyone direct me to a place to buy it?

By Linda

Answers

I searched the internet for the answer to your question and found Kenny's pine jelly soap at Guardian Chemical. The web address is guardianchemical.com/oilsoapjellysoap. Hope that is what you were looking for. Next time just google what you want to find and the computer will find a web address for you, then you can order it online or see if they sell it at a store near you. You might try Target or Wal-mart.

I haven't been able to access this site. I do know that there is a foreign brand of the same product, and if you are in the USA and trying to find it, I suggest you ask in a middle-eastern grocery store that sells imported items. The product is called Al- Emlaq - it is excellent and reasonably priced. It is a disinfectant as well as an excellent cleaning product and is economical to use.

Tried the link for guardianchemical.com/oilsoapjellysoap.

Not a direct line to buy pine jelly soap. I can't imagine why this is so hard to find! Has anybody in the US been able to find this soap?

I use pine Jelly on my hardwood floors and to clean around the house; I buy from these guys and you can purchase it online at their website.

www.innovationonline.com/pine-jelly-cleaner.html

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 2, 2008
😷
🎉
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf59919159.tip.html