Keeping Track of Sites Using Mail

I bookmark some sites on the computer, but if I only want to go back and check them out later I just add them to mail to myself. When I find a site on the computer that I want to go back and look at, I open a compose mail and paste the URL to the body of the letter. I then save it as a draft to myself and I can add on to it. It keeps me from having to look through mail and trying to find things that I normally want to know more about.

It's simple, easy, and you know exactly where it is. Try it you will be amazed at how well it works.

By gem from VA

Hey, Gem GMTA! Of course you'll get a thumbs up from me ;-) Depending on your email program you can go a step further. I use Outlook Express and am able to highlight those as 'watch conversation' which not only flags them but changes the subject line print to red.

You can also right click on the website page and choose to send to your desktop. I use this method when I am ordering online and need the info for future reference.

When done with the site, simply delete the desktop icon. Great and simple.

Computers Internet TipsOctober 13, 2011
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf61316572.tip.html