ReusingGreen Living

Recycle Pantyhose and Avoid Panty Lines

Do you hate panty lines as much as I do? I have tried the "thong" approach, and let's just say, they are not for me. I created an answer that also recycles too. When I get a run in my pantyhose, I don't through them away; I cut off about five inches off the bottom of the legs. I hold the pantyhose together so that they will be even after they have been cut.

When I want to wear a pair of slacks, I reach for my footless pantyhose. The benefits are that I get that extra, much needed tummy support, (After birthing four kids, who wouldn't!) I can wear sandals, and most important to me, I don't have the panty lines. The pantyhose can also be used the same with walking shorts too. I just cut off more of the pantyhose legs and they give me the same support and no panty lines.

I hope you try it and enjoy the same benefits I have without buying those expensive undergarments which still tend to leave panty lines in one place or another.

By Laura R. from Tampa, FL

Great idea~

When my daughter was starting to wear hose, I would take my panty hose that had holes in the toes and I'd sew a new section along the bottom of the hose. I'd cut off the ruined portion below where I sewed. I would Zig Zag the ruff edge and she would have a new pair of panty hose. It worked great and we got double use of the hose.