Store Linens Under The Bed

After organizing the linen closet, I found myself still having to refold and pick up linens after the kids had rooted around looking for the correct linens to fit their beds. In our house we have 3 different size beds, single, full, and queen. Since I buy linens when they are on sale, many of the sheet sets are the same color and style but in multiple sizes. I tried putting the sets together inside one of the pillow case but still had the problem of unfolded sheets as they searched for the ones for their beds.

My solution has been to get one of those zip canvas bags designed to store under the bed. Under each bed, I put one set of sheets, the correct size and number of pillow cases, and one blanket or comforter to fit that bed. They are protected and dust free, and there is no need to rummage through the linen closet looking for the right sheets to fit their bed.

By slee15 from AL