School and Work LunchFood Tips

Months Supply of Lunches

My hubby works construction. He used to make these sandwiches before we met. We make a month's supply of cold cut sandwiches up at a time (minus pickle, tomato, lettuce & onion). Place each in a zipper sandwich bag and place them in a box in the freezer.

When it's time to make his breakfast and lunch for work, so very early in the a.m., I can just open the freezer, take out a sandwich when I reach for his ice packs. This is better than having to try to gather my thoughts on having to make a sandwich at that hour when I might forget something (I've even sent him on his way with just bread, nothing in between but ketchup! LOL! not on purpose). Personally, I don't like the sandwiches, but as long as he doesn't mind...

By Terri H.

By nell (Guest Post)

I think this works better if you put the mustard, mayo, or ketchup on an already frozen slice of bread. It does not seem to get soggy.