Freezing Grapes

Freeze grapes before they go bad. They make a wonderful garnish in wine and keep it cool! Place red grapes in white wine, and white grapes in red wine! You'll be the hit of the party. Enjoy

By Darnie from Langley, BC Canada

9 More Solutions

This summer I wanted to cut down on sugar consumption when grandkids visited. I put assorted colored grapes on wooden skewers and froze the individual skewers. Voila! Grapesicles!

I am sure some already do this. When grapes are on sale, buy them and freeze them. They make a great frozen snack. Be sure and wash them good before eating.

Just wash and freeze green grapes. They taste fantastic and - clearly - this makes them last longer too!

I take whatever seedless grape is on sale, take them off the "vine" and rinse and dry them. I put them in quart sized Ziplock and freeze them.

I've been freezing red, seedless grapes for years. I buy 10-15 lbs. at a time. I separate the grapes from the stems, place in a large colander, rinse well and then place them in another collander in layers with paper towels in between to absorb all the moisture.

I can never seem to finish a whole bag of grapes before they go bad. So, out of curiosity, I put them into a blender, pureed them, and froze the puree in small plastic containers. I didn't need to add anything else.

When seedless grapes are on sale, I buy a large quantity, keep out what I guess will be eaten and flash freeze the rest of them on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.

I happen to like red flame grapes frozen. I wash the grapes, let them drain, and pat with paper towels to remove most of the water. I don't separate the grapes, I just put them in ziplock freezer bags and pop them in the freezer.

A healthful summer treat for little ones on a hot day: Give them frozen grapes!

Food and Recipes Freezing Fruit and BerriesJuly 23, 2011
🌻
👒
🐰
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf62498768.tip.html