Making a No Sew Child's Half Apron
Armed with a hot glue gun, fabric, and a pair of scissors, you too can make a cute no sew apron for your budding chef. This is a guide about no sew child's half apron
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Easy and classic half apron for your little darling.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- ribbon or thin sash
- hot glue
- fabric scissors
- Fold the fabric in half, then cut one kid's size apron shape through the two layers of fabric (a half-circle shape) OR cut one shape out, lay it on the other fabric, trace with pencil then cut.
- Lay one apron piece face down. Then hot glue your sash or ribbon on top of that, along the top straight edge. Try to leave a little width of fabric on the straight side, above the ribbon/sash to later seal the fabric pieces together around the ribbon/sash.
- Hot glue the other fabric piece, face up, on top of step two, along the rounded sides and on top of the sash or ribbon, and along both lengths of the sash.
- If the fabric pieces didn't seal together smoothly, hot glue another ribbon or sash piece just along the straight edge of the apron, and fold it over the edge.
- Give to your little sweetie for pretend play or for helping with chores!
By Erin813 from Seffner, FL
August 3, 20100 found this helpful
This gives me ideas for making barbie clothes..thank you for posting!
While I am at it I am going to make several of these, I cant wait to get started, I have a new glue gun!
August 4, 20100 found this helpful