Making a No Sew Child's Half Apron

Armed with a hot glue gun, fabric, and a pair of scissors, you too can make a cute no sew apron for your budding chef. This is a page about no sew child's half apron.

Easy and classic half apron for your little darling.

Approximate Time: 30 minutes

Instructions:

1. Fold the fabric in half, then cut one kid's size apron shape through the two layers of fabric (a half-circle shape) OR cut one shape out, lay it on the other fabric, trace with pencil then cut.
  2. Lay one apron piece face down. Then hot glue your sash or ribbon on top of that, along the top straight edge. Try to leave a little width of fabric on the straight side, above the ribbon/sash to later seal the fabric pieces together around the ribbon/sash.
  3. Advertisement

4. Hot glue the other fabric piece, face up, on top of step two, along the rounded sides and on top of the sash or ribbon, and along both lengths of the sash.
  5. If the fabric pieces didn't seal together smoothly, hot glue another ribbon or sash piece just along the straight edge of the apron, and fold it over the edge.
  6. Advertisement

7. Give to your little sweetie for pretend play or for helping with chores!

By Erin813 from Seffner, FL

This gives me ideas for making barbie clothes..thank you for posting!
While I am at it I am going to make several of these, I cant wait to get started, I have a new glue gun!

Cute idea!
TFS
Gem

Crafts Crafts For KidsJanuary 6, 2017
🎃