Reuse Cardboard Containers for Leftovers

Save all your cardboard cartons; milk, cream, half and half, ice cream, etc, I wash them out in warm water, using a dish mop. I invert them on a paper towel and the next day when dry, I keep the top closed from dust, etc with the wide parcel tape until needed. I use for soups, stews, and even for steaks, fish, chicken pieces, etc. It is not good to freeze in plastic or foil, so this works really well.

By Barbara

By Marlene (Guest Post)

This is the best reuse tip I've seen in awhile. I save all those containers deli meat comes in and reuse them, they even have those pretty colored lids. But this one is by far the best. They are already leak proof, take it out of the freezer the night before and let it thaw in the fridge, come home at supper heat it up, what a great concept. Thanks.

Better Living Green Living ReusingJune 23, 2008
😷
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
Generated 2020-07-18 11:00:36 in 906 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf63398843.tip.html