Paint Color AdviceDecorating

Paint Color Advice to Coordinate with White Cabinets and Blue Counter Tops

I need to know what color to paint my walls. I have white cabinets and blue counter tops.

By sunshine from Canada

Well sunshine sounds like you like yellow, oranges, perhaps tangerine or lighter! this would love altogether lovely with the blue and the white! What I would do is go to numerous stores and pick up "paint" chips and take home to discover which one you prefer best! Good luck! This is what I did! one light "peach" color I got had way to much pink in it but I just got a can of tangerine that was to dark for $5 from a lady on craigslist; org and I mixed a little of both together and it was perfect!

I believe that a very very light shade of blue or an eggshell would look nice. Unless you're more into the "holy cow" colors.