Making Dip from Cheese Spread?

I have a tub of Alouette garlic cheese spread and would like to take some of it and make it into a dip and/or salad dressing. Should I add sour cream and/or milk to make it creamy?

By Maryeileen from Brooklyn, OH

I would add sour cream a little at a time, maybe a tablespoon at a time and if it is still too thick, add a little milk. The only problem is diluting the cheese spread may decrease the flavor. I used Alouette garlic and herb cheese spread and made twice-baked potatoes with it and it was awesome. I just added a few tablespoons of the cheese spread to my mashed potatoes along with a little sour cream and grated cheddar cheese and it was really good. You may want to try that too.

I had some in an omelet and it was pretty good. I'm also going to try some in leftover mashed potatoes. Thanks, Mel!

Food and Recipes Recipes Dips & SpreadsNovember 17, 2009
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf63772610.tip.html

Dips & SpreadsRecipes