House and HomeProduct Reviews

Reviews Of Mythic Paint

Has anyone tried Mythic brand of non-toxic indoor house paint? It has no off-gassing and no VOC's. I saw it advertised on TV and am curious about it's durability. And how smoothly it goes on.

CDR

By Chris (Guest Post)

We painted a wardrobe, dresser, and nightstand with Mythic Paint and LOVED it. No smell. Went on easily and smoothly. And has been holding up really well. It washes easily without taking the paint off. I couldn't believe how well it worked. Well worth the money!

We'll never buy another brand of paint again. Our health is too important to us. And for the same results - why not buy Mythic!

By Fred L. (Guest Post)

Great product, just painted our entire house with it, colors were clean and accurate. My wife and I painted and there was no odor! Awesome product.