Store A Collapsible Cooler In Your Car

Here in Nebraska, warm weather is just getting started and with that comes the problem of bringing home perishables and ice cream, a must around here. I keep a collapsible cooler under the seat during the season. When I remember, I stick a regular insulated cooler in but if I don't remember, I always have my collapsible one to fall back on. Living 60 miles from town, it is a must. When I check out, I put all of my cold things on the check out stand together and ask that they be sacked separately. That way they also are protected with the plastic.

By Ann Winberg from Loup City,NE

5 stars for you. I have been doing that for 15 years and here in South Georgia we get to carry the cooler year round. If you don't have a soft side or collapsible cooler a couple of diaper bags work pretty good. Wrap ice cream in newspaper then put in diaper bag.

I have a few of them, some just shopping bags, but have insulated too. Kept in back part of van. Never know when you need for other reason as well as groceries. Bananas, grapes, protects fruit from freezing! Usually in the summer, I put a solid one back there.

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingApril 14, 2010
😎
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
Generated 2020-07-18 11:20:55 in 980 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf64285634.tip.html